Sunday, August 23, 2009

New version online and completely free

Hello all,

I have revised the book Who Really Goes to Hell - The Gospel You've Never Heard, and the entire book is available for free PDF download.

I have broken the book into chapters, with each chapter given a very short summary on the download page.

Chapter 11 is a complete rewrite and incorporates the Merit-Based atonement theory I've developed a bit here on my blog as well as a description/model of how the early apostles saw Christ as "a prophet like Moses."

Bev Parks was a very great help in the proofreading of this version, and I thank her muchly for it.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Hello brother David,

I want to say thank you, again and again, for all of the time and effort that you have offered in nurturing the flock.

I would also like to thank Bev, as she appears as a dedicated friend and laborer to us all.

I am looking forward to all that the Father is doing through your lifes.

Best of wishes ...

One Love